- egg over rectangles and sprinkle with coarse sugar. Bake at 375°
- for 18-22 minutes or until set and lightly browned. Carefully remove
- to wire racks; cool for 15 minutes.
- Transfer to a cutting board; cut diagonally with a serrated knife
- into 3/4-in. slices. Place cut side down on ungreased baking sheets.
- Bake for 6-8 minutes on each side or until edges are browned. Remove
- to wire racks to cool completely. Store in an airtight container.
- Yield: 3-1/2 dozen.
Nutritional Facts: 1 cookie equals 93 calories, 3 g fat (2 g saturated fat), 23 mg cholesterol, 74 mg sodium, 14 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 2 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1 starch, 1/2 fat.