- For cake, in a large bowl, cream butter and sugar until light and
- fluffy. Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition.
- Beat in vanilla. In another bowl, whisk flour, baking powder, salt,
- cinnamon and allspice; add to creamed mixture alternately with sour
- cream, beating well after each addition. Fold in cranberries; spoon
- over pineapple.
- Bake 50-60 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in center comes out
- clean. Cool 10 minutes; invert onto a serving plate. Serve warm; if
- desired, top with whipped cream. Yield: 15 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 piece (calculated without whipped cream) equals 402 calories, 21 g fat (13 g saturated fat), 84 mg cholesterol, 363 mg sodium, 51 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 3 g protein.