Cranberry-Pineapple Gelatin Mold Recipe
This cranberry mold has become a tradition in our home during the holidays. You can use a blender to combine the cranberries and oranges if you don't have a food processor. —Bethany Ring, Conneaut, Ohio
- 1 can (20 ounces) unsweetened crushed pineapple
- 2 envelopes unflavored gelatin
- 1 package (12 ounces) fresh or frozen cranberries
- 3 medium navel oranges, peeled and cut into segments
- 1/2 cup honey
- Whipped cream, optional
- 1. Drain pineapple, reserving juice; set pineapple aside. Place reserved juice in a small saucepan. Sprinkle with gelatin; let stand for 1 minute or until softened. Heat over low heat, stirring until gelatin is completely dissolved. Remove from the heat.
- 2. In a food processor, combine cranberries and oranges; cover and pulse until chunky. Add honey and pineapple; cover and pulse just until blended. Stir in juice mixture. Transfer to a 6-cup mold coated with cooking spray. Refrigerate until firm.
- 3. Unmold onto a serving platter. Serve with whipped cream if desired. Yield: 10 servings.
1 slice (calculated without whipped cream): 126 calories, 0 fat (0 saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 5mg sodium, 32g carbohydrate (26g sugars, 3g fiber), 2g protein.
Reviews for Cranberry-Pineapple Gelatin Mold
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC