- 1 can (20 ounces) unsweetened crushed pineapple
- 2 envelopes unflavored gelatin
- 1 package (12 ounces) fresh or frozen cranberries
- 3 medium navel oranges, peeled and cut into segments
- 1/2 cup honey
- Whipped cream, optional
- Drain pineapple, reserving juice; set pineapple aside. Place reserved juice in a small saucepan. Sprinkle with gelatin; let stand for 1 minute or until softened. Heat over low heat, stirring until gelatin is completely dissolved. Remove from the heat.
- In a food processor, combine cranberries and oranges; cover and pulse until chunky. Add honey and pineapple; cover and pulse just until blended. Stir in juice mixture. Transfer to a 6-cup mold coated with cooking spray. Refrigerate until firm.
- Unmold onto a serving platter. Serve with whipped cream if desired. Yield: 10 servings.
Originally published as Cranberry-Pineapple Gelatin Mold in Healthy Cooking December/January 2013, p9
Reviews for Cranberry-Pineapple Gelatin Mold
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
More Recipe Collections
- Christmas Recipes >
- Cranberry Recipes >
- Cranberry Salad Recipes >
- Fresh Cranberry Recipes >
- Healthy Cooking Recipes >
- Healthy Cooking Salad Recipes >
- Healthy Recipes >
- Healthy Salads >
- Jello Salad Recipes >
- Low Fat Recipes >
- Low Fat Salad Recipes >
- Low Sodium Recipes >