- 1/2 cup unsalted butter, melted
- 1/2 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1/4 cup pine nuts, toasted
- 1/4 cup dried cranberries, chopped
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- In a small bowl, combine the butter, confectioners' sugar, pine nuts and cranberries. Gradually add flour; mix well (dough will be stiff).
- Press dough into an ungreased 9-in. square baking pan. Bake at 350° for 18-20 minutes or until edges begin to brown. Cool for 5 minutes; cut into squares. Continue to cool to room temperature. Store in an airtight container. Yield: 16 cookies.
Originally published as Cranberry-Pine Nut Shortbread in Country Woman Christmas Annual 2011, p64
Reviews for Cranberry-Pine Nut Shortbread
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review