Cranberry-Pecan Sweet Potato Casserole Recipe
Pecans, cranberries and sweet potatoes, oh my! This side will vanish before your eyes once you put it out.
- 1 cup mashed sweet potato
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 2 tablespoons dried cranberries
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 2 tablespoons beaten egg
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup chopped pecans
- 1/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 2 tablespoons cold butter
- 1. In a small bowl, combine the sweet potato, sugar, cranberries, butter, egg and vanilla. Transfer to a greased shallow 2-cup baking dish.
- 2. Combine the pecans, brown sugar and flour. Cut in butter until crumbly. Sprinkle over top.
- 3. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 20-25 minutes or until a thermometer reads 160°. Yield: 3 servings.
3/4 cup: 436 calories, 23g fat (11g saturated fat), 83mg cholesterol, 159mg sodium, 55g carbohydrate (36g sugars, 4g fiber), 4g protein
Reviews for Cranberry-Pecan Sweet Potato Casserole
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC