Cranberry Pecan Spinach Salad Recipe
- 4 cups packed torn fresh spinach
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries
- 1/2 medium red onion, sliced and separated into rings
- 1/2 cup pecan pieces, toasted
- 1/4 cup crumbled blue cheese
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2 to 3 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1. In a large bowl, combine the spinach, cranberries, onion, pecans and blue cheese. In a small bowl, whisk the oil, vinegar, garlic, salt and pepper until blended. Drizzle over salad and toss to coat. Serve immediately. Yield: 6-8 servings.
3/4 cup: 0 calories, 0g fat (0g saturated fat), 0mg cholesterol, 0mg sodium, 0g carbohydrate (0g sugars, 0g fiber), 0g protein
Reviews for Cranberry Pecan Spinach Salad
"this salad is great...I have to make it for all holidays and get togethers..."