Cranberry Pecan Spinach Salad Recipe
I came across this recipe one year when I was looking for a special salad for the holidays. —Deb Murata, Carmichael, California
- 4 cups packed torn fresh spinach
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries
- 1/2 medium red onion, sliced and separated into rings
- 1/2 cup pecan pieces, toasted
- 1/4 cup crumbled blue cheese
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2 to 3 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1. In a large bowl, combine the spinach, cranberries, onion, pecans and blue cheese. In a small bowl, whisk the oil, vinegar, garlic, salt and pepper until blended. Drizzle over salad and toss to coat. Serve immediately. Yield: 6-8 servings.
Reviews for Cranberry Pecan Spinach Salad
Reviewed Nov. 1, 2016
"This is a delicious recipe. It's easy to make and looks festive!"
Reviewed Dec. 12, 2010
"this salad is great...I have to make it for all holidays and get togethers..."
© 2017 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC