Cranberry Pecan Sandies Recipe
Teresa Jarrell of Danville, West Virginia shares these delightfully delicate, crisp cookies with pecans, cranberry and a hint of orange.
- 1 package (15.6 ounces) cranberry-orange quick bread mix
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 1 egg
- 2 tablespoons orange juice
- 3/4 cup chopped pecans
- 30 to 36 pecan halves
- ORANGE GLAZE:
- 1 cup confectioners' sugar
- 3 to 4 teaspoons orange juice
- 1. In a large bowl, combine the bread mix, butter, egg and orange juice. Stir in chopped pecans. Roll into 1-in. balls. Place 2 in. apart on ungreased baking sheets. Flatten with the bottom of a glass coated with cooking spray. Press a pecan half into center of each cookie.
- 2. Bake at 350° for 12-14 minutes or until lightly browned. Cool for 1 minute before removing to wire racks. In a small bowl, whisk confectioners' sugar and enough orange juice to achieve desired consistency. Yield: 2-1/2 to 3 dozen.
1 serving (1 each) equals 129 calories, 8 g fat (2 g saturated fat), 16 mg cholesterol, 90 mg sodium, 14 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 1 g protein.
Reviews for Cranberry Pecan Sandies
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC