- 1 package (15.6 ounces) cranberry-orange quick bread mix
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 1 egg
- 2 tablespoons orange juice
- 3/4 cup chopped pecans
- 30 to 36 pecan halves
- ORANGE GLAZE:
- 1 cup confectioners' sugar
- 3 to 4 teaspoons orange juice
- In a large bowl, combine the bread mix, butter, egg and orange juice. Stir in chopped pecans. Roll into 1-in. balls. Place 2 in. apart on ungreased baking sheets. Flatten with the bottom of a glass coated with cooking spray. Press a pecan half into center of each cookie.
- Bake at 350° for 12-14 minutes or until lightly browned. Cool for 1 minute before removing to wire racks. In a small bowl, whisk confectioners' sugar and enough orange juice to achieve desired consistency. Yield: 2-1/2 to 3 dozen.
Reviews for Cranberry Pecan Sandies
Sort By :
"I love that these are easy, and they look beautiful. I wasn't wowed by the flavor though. They were a little plain."
"These are absolutely delicious!! Great for cookie swap or anytime!"
"I've made these simple, tasty cookies for the last 3 years, everyone that tastes them falls in love. Try this recipe, you'll be glad that you did!"
"These are one of my regular 'must make' holiday cookies. Delicious."
"To llee2, a constructive criticism is good, yours was too much and rude"