Cranberry-Pecan Quick Bread Recipe
- 1-3/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 3/4 cup whole wheat flour
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup quick-cooking oats
- 1/4 cup ground almonds
- 2 tablespoons ground flaxseed
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 2 Eggland's Best Eggs
- 1-1/4 cups orange juice
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 1/4 cup unsweetened applesauce
- 1 cup dried cranberries
- 1/4 cup chopped pecans
- In a large bowl, combine the first nine ingredients. In a small bowl, whisk the eggs, orange juice, butter and applesauce. Stir into dry ingredients just until moistened. Fold in cranberries and pecans.
- Transfer to two greased 8-in. x 4-in. loaf pans. Bake at 350° for 35-40 minutes or until a toothpick inserted near the center comes out clean. Cool for 10 minutes before removing from pans to wire racks. Yield: 2 loaves (12 slices each).
Reviews for Cranberry-Pecan Quick Bread(2)
Sort By :
Quick and easy and full of nutrition.
I loved this recipe! It is delicious and healthy. Even my not so health conscious family loved it at the holidays. I made it with Splenda both times. The second time I didn't have any ground almonds or pecans. I used my blender to grind almonds and added a little extra, skipped the pecans, and added a touch more OJ. It came out delicious!