- 1-3/4 cups yellow cornmeal
- 3/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1-1/4 teaspoons baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1-1/2 cups (12 ounces) fat-free plain yogurt
- 1 egg
- 1/4 cup canola oil
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries
- 1/4 cup chopped pecans
- In a large bowl, combine the cornmeal, flour, baking soda and salt. In another bowl, combine the yogurt, egg, oil and honey. Stir into dry ingredients just until moistened. Fold in cranberries and pecans.
- Coat muffin cups with cooking spray; fill three-fourths full with batter.
- Bake at 375° for 18-20 minutes or until a toothpick inserted near the center comes out clean. Cool for 5 minutes before removing from pans to wire racks. Serve warm. Yield: about 1 dozen.
Reviews for Cranberry-Pecan Corn Muffins
Sort By :
We love this
Everyone loves these. I did make minor adjustment reducing the corn meal to 3/4 cup and increasing all purpose flour to 1 3/4 cup. It was a little too grainy otherwise.
Dry and bland. Awful
Even my kids loved these!
I made these delicious muffins and took them to a Chili Cook-Off as a "side." They were a hit! Very tasty, moist and the cranberries and nuts really gave the corn muffin a tangy taste and nice texture. I will definitely bake them again!! Nancy S. from Larue, Texas