“These are so tasty and simple to prepare!” Each delightful little cookie is loaded with cranberries, nuts and vanilla, giving them the taste of a treat that’s been slaved over. Louise Hawkins - Lubbock, Texas
- 1 tube (16-1/2 ounces) refrigerated sugar cookie dough, softened
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- 2/3 cup white baking chips
- 2/3 cup dried cranberries
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 350°. In a large bowl, combine cookie dough, pecans, chips, cranberries and vanilla. Drop by tablespoonfuls 2 in. apart onto ungreased baking sheets.
- Bake 10-12 minutes or until lightly browned. Cool 2 minutes before removing from pans to wire racks. Store in an airtight container. Yield: about 3-1/2 dozen.
Originally published as Cranberry Pecan Cookies in Simple & Delicious September/October 2009, p56
Reviews for Cranberry Pecan Cookies
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review