Cranberry Pecan Clusters
I have many candy recipes, and this is one of my favorites. The clusters are quick and easy to make.Collette Tubman, St. Thomas, Ontario
10 ServingsPrep: 30 min. + chilling
- 6 ounces white baking chocolate, chopped
- 1 cup dried cranberries
- 1/4 to 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- Line a baking sheet with foil; set aside. In a microwave-safe bowl,
- heat the chocolate, uncovered, at 50% power for about 2 minutes or
- until melted, stirring once. Stir until smooth. Stir in cranberries
- and pecans. Drop by teaspoonfuls onto prepared pan. Freeze for 5
- minutes, then refrigerate until firm. Yield: about 20 pieces.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (2 each) equals 73 calories, 3 g fat (1 g saturated fat), 1 mg cholesterol, 3 mg sodium, 12 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, trace protein.