Cranberry Pear Tart Recipe
Our home economists came up with this delightful pear tart accented with dried cranberries. While it’s lovely as is, it also would be good served warm with ice cream.
- 1 sheet refrigerated pie pastry
- 4 cups sliced peeled fresh pears (about 4 medium)
- 1/3 cup dried cranberries
- 1/3 cup thawed apple juice concentrate
- 1 teaspoon apple pie spice
- Press pastry onto the bottom and up the sides of an ungreased 9-in. tart pan with removable bottom; trim edges. Generously prick the bottom with a fork; set aside.
- In a large skillet, cook the pears, cranberries, apple juice concentrate and apple pie spice over medium heat until pears are tender. Pour into crust. Bake at 375° for 30-35 minutes or until crust is golden brown. Cool on a wire rack. Yield: 8-10 servings.
Originally published as Cranberry Pear Tart in Quick Cooking November/December 2005, p16
Reviews for Cranberry Pear Tart(0)
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
More Recipe Collections
- Baby Shower Recipes >
- Bridal Shower Recipes >
- Christmas Desserts >
- Christmas Recipes >
- Cranberry Recipes >
- Desserts >
- Dried Cranberry Recipes >
- Easy Dessert Recipes >
- Easy Desserts >
- Easy Recipes >
- Father's Day Recipes >
- Fruit Pie Recipes >
- Fruit Tart Recipes >
- Pie Baking >