Cranberry Peach Crisp
Have a taste for a fruit crisp but don't have time to make it from scratch? This clever recipe simply combines canned peaches and cranberry sauce with a cookie crumb topping for a sweet crunchy treat.
4-6 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 30 min.
- 1 can (15-1/4 ounces) sliced peaches, drained
- 1 can (14 ounces) whole-berry cranberry sauce
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup crumbled oatmeal or sugar cookies
- 1/4 cup chopped walnuts
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- Arrange peaches in a greased shallow 2-qt. baking dish. Stir
- cranberry sauce and pour over peaches. In a small bowl, combine the
- brown sugar, flour, cookie crumbs and nuts; sprinkle over fruit.
- Drizzle with butter. Bake, uncovered, at 400° for 18-20 minutes
- or until bubbly. Yield: 4-6 servings.