Have a taste for a fruit crisp but don't have time to make it from scratch? This clever recipe simply combines canned peaches and cranberry sauce with a cookie crumb topping for a sweet crunchy treat.
- 1 can (15-1/4 ounces) sliced peaches, drained
- 1 can (14 ounces) whole-berry cranberry sauce
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup crumbled oatmeal or sugar cookies
- 1/4 cup chopped walnuts
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- Arrange peaches in a greased shallow 2-qt. baking dish. Stir cranberry sauce and pour over peaches. In a small bowl, combine the brown sugar, flour, cookie crumbs and nuts; sprinkle over fruit. Drizzle with butter. Bake, uncovered, at 400° for 18-20 minutes or until bubbly. Yield: 4-6 servings.
Originally published as Cranberry Peach Crisp in Taste of Home Meals in Minutes Calendar Annual 2001, p
Reviews for Cranberry Peach Crisp
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Apr. 20, 2014
Reviewed Jan. 17, 2010
"This is a dessert beyond compare. It's delicious and so easy to eat, it just disappears so fast. It's a keeper for sure and one we'll be making many more times."