Have a taste for a fruit crisp but don't have time to make it from scratch? This clever recipe simply combines canned peaches and cranberry sauce with a cookie crumb topping for a sweet crunchy treat.
- 1 can (15-1/4 ounces) sliced peaches, drained
- 1 can (14 ounces) whole-berry cranberry sauce
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup crumbled oatmeal or sugar cookies
- 1/4 cup chopped walnuts
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- Arrange peaches in a greased shallow 2-qt. baking dish. Stir cranberry sauce and pour over peaches. In a small bowl, combine the brown sugar, flour, cookie crumbs and nuts; sprinkle over fruit. Drizzle with butter. Bake, uncovered, at 400° for 18-20 minutes or until bubbly. Yield: 4-6 servings.
Originally published as Cranberry Peach Crisp in Taste of Home Meals in Minutes Calendar Annual 2001, p
Reviews for Cranberry Peach Crisp
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Apr. 20, 2014
Reviewed Jan. 17, 2010
"This is a dessert beyond compare. It's delicious and so easy to eat, it just disappears so fast. It's a keeper for sure and one we'll be making many more times."