Cranberry Peach Cobbler Recipe
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 2 cans (29 ounces each) sliced peaches
- 1 package (15.6 ounces) cranberry-orange quick bread mix
- 1 large egg
- 2 tablespoons grated orange peel, divided
- 1/3 cup dried cranberries
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1. Preheat oven to 375°. Pour butter into a 13x9-in. baking dish. Drain peaches, reserving 1 cup juice. Pat peaches dry and set aside. In a large bowl, combine quick bread mix, egg, 1 tablespoon orange peel and reserved peach juice.
- 2. Drop batter by tablespoonfuls over butter, spreading slightly. Arrange peaches over top; sprinkle with cranberries. Combine sugar and remaining orange peel; sprinkle over peaches. Bake until golden brown, 45-50 minutes. Serve warm. Yield: 15 servings.
1 serving: 271 calories, 10g fat (5g saturated fat), 33mg cholesterol, 193mg sodium, 44g carbohydrate (32g sugars, 1g fiber), 1g protein.
Reviews for Cranberry Peach Cobbler
"good but I guess just not my thing"
"it was the best ever.YES I WILL MAKE AGAIN"