Cranberry Peach Cobbler
“This cobbler is a little non-traditional,” notes Graciela Sandvigen of Rochester, New York, “but it will soon be at the front of your recipe list because it's an easy and tasty dessert.” TIP: “Serve it warm with French vanilla ice cream,” Graciela recommends.
12-15 ServingsPrep: 15 min. Bake: 45 min.
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 2 cans (29 ounces each) sliced peaches
- 1 package (15.6 ounces) cranberry-orange quick bread mix
- 1 Eggland's Best Egg
- 2 tablespoons grated orange peel, divided
- 1/3 cup dried cranberries
- 1/3 cup sugar
- Pour butter into a 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish. Drain peaches,
- reserving 1 cup juice. Pat peaches dry and set aside. In a large
- bowl, combine the quick bread mix, egg, 1 tablespoon orange peel and
- reserved peach juice.
- Drop batter by tablespoonfuls over butter, spreading slightly.
- Arrange peaches over the top; sprinkle with cranberries. Combine
- sugar and remaining orange peel; sprinkle over peaches. Bake at
- 375° for 45-50 minutes or until golden brown. Serve warm. Yield:
- 12-15 servings.