Cranberry Party Punch Recipe
Cute cranberry-filled ice molds shaped like candy canes float in this refreshing five-ingredient fruit punch. It's easy to stir up and serve right away.
TOTAL TIME: Prep: 20 min. + freezing YIELD:20 servings
- 1 cup cranberries
- 1 cup crushed ice
- 4 cups cranberry juice, chilled
- 4 cups pineapple juice, chilled
- 1-1/2 cups sugar
- 1 tablespoon almond extract
- 2 liters ginger ale, chilled
- 1. Using three 4-in. candy cane molds or shape of your choice, arrange cranberries and crushed ice alternately in a striped pattern. Add cold water to fill molds. Freeze for 2 hours.
- 2. To unmold, wrap a hot damp cloth around the bottom of the mold; invert onto a baking sheet.
- 3. In a punch bowl, combine the juices, sugar and extract; stir until sugar is dissolved. Add ginger ale. Place ice molds in bowl, rounded side up. Serve immediately. Yield: 4 quarts.
1 serving (3/4 cup) equals 150 calories, trace fat (trace saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 9 mg sodium, 38 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, trace protein.
© 2014 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC