- 1 cup cranberries
- 1 cup crushed ice
- 4 cups cranberry juice, chilled
- 4 cups pineapple juice, chilled
- 1-1/2 cups sugar
- 1 tablespoon almond extract
- 2 liters ginger ale, chilled
- Using three 4-in. candy cane molds or shape of your choice, arrange cranberries and crushed ice alternately in a striped pattern. Add cold water to fill molds. Freeze for 2 hours.
- To unmold, wrap a hot damp cloth around the bottom of the mold; invert onto a baking sheet.
- In a punch bowl, combine the juices, sugar and extract; stir until sugar is dissolved. Add ginger ale. Place ice molds in bowl, rounded side up. Serve immediately. Yield: 4 quarts.
Reviews for Cranberry Party Punch
Sort By :
I don't recommend eating the loose cranberries tell guests to strain out it out. It is very festive and pretty ice ring melts rather quickly, tastes very good, easy to make.
This is great without the almond extract. I usually freeze some of the punch in a ring mold, and place the frozen punch in the punch bowl just before serving.
More Recipe Collections
- Cranberry Juice Recipes >
- Cranberry Recipes >
- Easter Recipes >
- Fresh Cranberry Recipes >
- Mother's Day Recipes >