- 1 cup cranberries
- 1 cup crushed ice
- 4 cups chilled cranberry juice
- 4 cups chilled pineapple juice
- 1-1/2 cups sugar
- 1 tablespoon almond extract
- 2 liters ginger ale, chilled
- In three 4-in. candy cane molds or other shape molds, alternately arrange cranberries and crushed ice in a striped pattern. Carefully fill molds with cold water; freeze until solid, about 2 hours.
- To serve, place juices, sugar and extract in a punch bowl; stir until sugar is dissolved. Add ginger ale. Wrap a hot damp cloth around bottom of mold; invert onto a baking sheet. Transfer to punch, rounded side up. Serve immediately. Yield: 20 servings (3/4 cup each)
Reviews forCranberry Party Punch
"I don't recommend eating the loose cranberries tell guests to strain out it out. It is very festive and pretty ice ring melts rather quickly, tastes very good, easy to make."
"This is great without the almond extract. I usually freeze some of the punch in a ring mold, and place the frozen punch in the punch bowl just before serving."