- Fresh or frozen cranberries
- Crushed ice
- 4 cups chilled cranberry juice
- 4 cups chilled pineapple juice
- 1-1/2 cups sugar
- 1 tablespoon almond extract
- 2 liters ginger ale, chilled
- Line bottom of snowflake or other shaped molds with cranberries; top with crushed ice. Fill molds carefully with cold water; freeze until solid, about 2 hours.
- To serve, combine juices, sugar and extract in a punch bowl; stir until sugar is dissolved. Stir in ginger ale. Invert ice molds onto a large plate; cover with a hot damp cloth to release. Transfer to punch. Serve immediately. Yield: 20 servings (3/4 cup each)
Reviews for Cranberry Party Punch
"I don't recommend eating the loose cranberries tell guests to strain out it out. It is very festive and pretty ice ring melts rather quickly, tastes very good, easy to make."
"This is great without the almond extract. I usually freeze some of the punch in a ring mold, and place the frozen punch in the punch bowl just before serving."