Cranberry Parfaits Recipe
Cranberry sauce and raspberry gelatin give this fluffy pink parfait from our Test Kitchen a sweet-tart flavor. Pretty enough for holiday company, the dessert is light and refreshing.
- 1 can (14 ounces) whole-berry cranberry sauce
- 1 cup reduced-calorie reduced-sugar cranberry juice
- 1/2 teaspoon grated orange peel
- 1 package (.3 ounce) sugar-free raspberry gelatin
- 1 can (12 ounces) reduced-fat evaporated milk, chilled
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Whole cranberries for garnish, optional
- In a saucepan, bring the cranberry sauce, cranberry juice and orange peel to a boil; cook and stir until cranberry sauce is melted. Stir in gelatin until dissolved. Refrigerate until mixture is the consistency of egg whites, stirring occasionally.
- Place a bowl, with mixer beaters in freezer. Chill until very cold. Add milk and vanilla to bowl; beat until soft peaks form. Fold into gelatin mixture. Spoon into parfait glasses. Chill 1-2 hours or until set. Garnish if desired. Yield: 6 servings.
Originally published as Cranberry Parfaits in Light & Tasty October/November 2003, p58
Reviews for Cranberry Parfaits(1)
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Aug. 11, 2011
This is the best if you like 'tangy' which I do. Try it, you'll want to make it often.
More Recipe Collections
- Baby Shower Recipes >
- Cranberry Recipes >
- Desserts >
- Diabetic Desserts >
- Diabetic Recipes >
- Fresh Cranberry Recipes >
- Gelatin Desserts >
- Healthy Cooking Desserts >
- Healthy Desserts >
- Healthy Recipes >
- Jello Desserts >
- Jello Gelatin Recipes >
- Low Fat Dessert Recipes >
- Low Fat Recipes >