- and cinnamon. In another bowl, whisk the eggs, milk and lemon peel.
- Stir into dry ingredients just until moistened. Stir in cranberries.
- Drop batter by 1/4 cupfuls onto a greased hot griddle; turn when
- bubbles form on top. Cook until second side is golden brown. Serve
- with syrup and garnish servings with lemon peel strips if desired.
- Yield: 3 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 3 pancakes with 1/3 cup syrup equals 691 calories, 18 g fat (5 g saturated fat), 149 mg cholesterol, 1,393 mg sodium, 124 g carbohydrate, 4 g fiber, 14 g protein.