- 9 cups water
- 2 cups sugar
- 1 can (12 ounces) frozen orange juice concentrate, partially thawed
- 1 can (12 ounces) frozen cranberry juice concentrate, partially thawed
- 3/4 cup thawed lemonade concentrate
- 2 cups vodka
- 8 cups lemon-lime soda, chilled
- In a 5-qt. bowl, mix water and sugar until sugar is dissolved. Stir in juice concentrates and vodka until blended. Transfer to freezer containers; freeze overnight.
- To serve, place 2/3 cup slush in each glass. Stir in 1/3 cup soda. Yield: 24 servings.
Originally published as Cranberry-Orange Vodka Slush in Simple & Delicious December/January 2016
Reviews for Cranberry-Orange Vodka Slush
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review