Cranberry Orange Vinegar Recipe
I enjoy making an assortment of vinegars but this is a favorite. The longer the cranberries and oranges sit in the vinegar, the more intensely flavored it becomes.— Kathy Rairigh, Milford, Indiana
- 6 cups white wine vinegar
- 1 package (12 ounces) fresh or frozen cranberries, chopped
- 3 medium oranges, sectioned and chopped
- 1. In a large saucepan, heat vinegar to just below the boiling point. In a large bowl, lightly mash the cranberries and oranges; add heated vinegar. Cover and let stand in a cool dark place for 10 days.
- 2. Strain mixture through a cheesecloth and discard pulp. Pour into sterilized jars or decorative bottles. Seal tightly. Store in a cool dark place. Yield: 6 cups.
1 tablespoon: 9 calories, trace fat (trace saturated fat), 0mg cholesterol, trace sodium, 2g carbohydrate (trace sugars, trace fiber), trace protein
Reviews for Cranberry Orange Vinegar
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC