Cranberry Orange Vinaigrette
I eat a lot of salad and this is one of my favorite dressings. Living in Florida, I like using orange products produced in our state.
8 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 10 min.
- 1/4 cup thawed cranberry juice concentrate
- 1/4 cup thawed orange juice concentrate
- 1/4 cup red wine vinegar
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- Torn salad greens
- Sliced radishes and sweet yellow and orange peppers or vegetables of your choice
- In a jar with a tight-fitting lid, combine the first seven
- ingredients; shake well. Serve over greens and vegetables. Store in
- the refrigerator. Yield: 1 cup.