Cranberry-Orange Sangria Recipe
- 1 medium orange, halved and thinly sliced
- 1 medium apple, quartered and thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup fresh or frozen cranberries
- 1 bottle (32 ounces) cranberry juice
- 1 bottle (750 ml) zinfandel or other fruity red wine
- 1 cup simple syrup
- 1/2 cup orange liqueur
- Ice cubes
- Additional thinly sliced oranges, apples and fresh cranberries, optional
- 1. In a large pitcher, combine the first seven ingredients; refrigerate overnight. Serve over ice; garnish with oranges, apples and cranberries if desired. Yield: 10 servings.
3/4 cup: 0 calories, 0g fat (0g saturated fat), 0mg cholesterol, 0mg sodium, 0g carbohydrate (0g sugars, 0g fiber), 0g protein
Reviews for Cranberry-Orange Sangria
Full-Bodied Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied red wine such as Cabernet Sauvignon, Merlot or Syrah.