Cranberry Orange Salsa Recipe
"This tart tangy blend is wonderful with carved turkey, on turkey sandwiches and with ham and pork," says Joan Flowers of Hickory Hills, Illinois.
- 1 package (12 ounces) fresh cranberries or frozen cranberries (3 cups), thawed and coarsely chopped
- 1/2 cup honey
- 2 medium navel oranges, peeled, sectioned and cut into 1/2-inch chunks
- 1 small red onion, finely chopped
- 1/2 cup dried apricots, cut into thin strips
- 1/4 to 1/2 cup minced fresh cilantro
- 1 to 2 jalapeno peppers, seeded and minced
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- Turkey breast
- 1. In a bowl, combine cranberries and honey. Stir in the oranges, onion, apricots, cilantro, jalapenos and lime juice. Cover and refrigerate for at least 2 hours. Serve over turkey. Yield: 3 cups.
1/4 cup: 87 calories, trace fat (trace saturated fat), 0mg cholesterol, 1mg sodium, 23g carbohydrate (19g sugars, 3g fiber), 1g protein
Reviews for Cranberry Orange Salsa
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC