Cranberry-Orange Relish Recipe
I always include this delicious fruity relish as part of our special Christmas Eve dinner.
- 1 unpeeled navel orange
- 2 cups fresh or frozen cranberries
- 1 unpeeled medium red apple
- 1 package (3 ounces) raspberry gelatin
- 1-1/3 cups boiling water
- 1 can (20 ounces) crushed pineapple, undrained
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts
- 1. Slice the orange into eighths; finely chop in a food processor. Add cranberries and process until chopped. Slice apple into eighths; add to orange mixture and process until chopped. In a large bowl, dissolve gelatin in boiling water; stir in pineapple and orange mixture. Chill for at least 4 hours. Just before serving, stir in nuts. Yield: 12 servings.
1/4 cup: 106 calories, 3g fat (0g saturated fat), 0mg cholesterol, 17mg sodium, 19g carbohydrate (16g sugars, 2g fiber), 2g protein .
Reviews for Cranberry-Orange Relish
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC