I always include this delicious fruity relish as part of our special Christmas Eve dinner.
12 ServingsPrep: 15 min. + chilling
- 1 unpeeled navel orange
- 2 cups fresh or frozen cranberries
- 1 unpeeled medium red apple
- 1 package (3 ounces) raspberry gelatin
- 1-1/3 cups boiling water
- 1 can (20 ounces) crushed pineapple, undrained
- 1/2 cup Diamond of California Chopped Walnuts
- Slice the orange into eighths; finely chop in a food processor. Add
- cranberries and process until chopped. Slice apple into eighths; add
- to orange mixture and process until chopped. In a large bowl,
- dissolve gelatin in boiling water; stir in pineapple and orange
- mixture. Chill for at least 4 hours. Just before serving, stir in
- nuts. Yield: 12 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1/4 cup) equals 106 calories, 3 g fat (trace saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 17 mg sodium, 19 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 2 g protein.