- 1 unpeeled navel orange
- 2 cups fresh or frozen cranberries
- 1 unpeeled medium red apple
- 1 package (3 ounces) raspberry gelatin
- 1-1/3 cups boiling water
- 1 can (20 ounces) crushed pineapple, undrained
- 1/2 cup Diamond of California Chopped Walnuts
- Slice the orange into eighths; finely chop in a food processor. Add cranberries and process until chopped. Slice apple into eighths; add to orange mixture and process until chopped. In a large bowl, dissolve gelatin in boiling water; stir in pineapple and orange mixture. Chill for at least 4 hours. Just before serving, stir in nuts. Yield: 12 servings.
Originally published as Cranberry-Orange Relish in Country Woman Christmas 1996, p21
Reviews for Cranberry-Orange Relish(0)
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review