Cranberry Orange Punch
This tangy punch is festive, refreshing and easy to prepare. I float orange wedges studded with cloves in the pitcher or bowl as a garnish. And instead of plain ice cubes, I add frozen orange juice cubes.
14 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 5 min.
- 2 bottles (32 ounces each) cranberry juice, chilled
- 1 cup lemon juice
- 2/3 cup sugar
- 2 cans (12 ounces each) orange soda, chilled
- Ice cubes
- Whole cloves and orange wedges, optional
- In a large punch bowl or several pitchers, combine the cranberry
- juice, lemon juice and sugar; stir until sugar is dissolved. Just
- before serving, add orange soda and ice. If desired, insert cloves
- into orange wedges for garnish. Yield: about 3-1/2 quarts.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 cup) equals 87 calories, trace fat (trace saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 5 mg sodium, 23 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, trace protein.