- center comes out clean. Cool for 10 minutes before removing from pan
- to a wire rack to cool completely.
- In a small saucepan, combine sugar and flour. Stir in cream and
- butter; bring to a boil over medium heat, stirring constantly. Boil
- for 2 minutes. Remove from the heat and stir in vanilla. Serve warm
- over cake. Yield: 16 servings (1-1/2 cups sauce).
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 each) equals 543 calories, 28 g fat (17 g saturated fat), 155 mg cholesterol, 366 mg sodium, 67 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 6 g protein.