- In a large bowl, combine the biscuit mix, sugar and baking powder. In
- another bowl, whisk the eggs, egg yolk, milk, orange juice and peel.
- Stir into dry ingredients just until blended. Fold in chopped
- Drop batter by 1/4 cupfuls onto a greased hot griddle; turn when
- bubbles form on top. Cook until second side is golden brown. Serve
- with syrup. Garnish with orange peel strips if desired. Yield: 12
- pancakes (1-1/4 cups syrup).
Nutritional Facts: 3 pancakes with about 1/4 cup syrup equals 574 calories, 17 g fat (7 g saturated fat), 177 mg cholesterol, 1,055 mg sodium, 94 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 12 g protein.