Cranberry Orange Muffins Recipe
- 2 cups King Arthur Premium 100% Whole Wheat Flour
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1-1/2 cups orange juice
- 1/4 cup canola oil
- 1 egg
- 1 cup fresh or frozen cranberries, halved
- In a large bowl, combine the flour, sugar, baking powder, baking soda and salt. In another bowl, combine the orange juice, oil and egg; stir into dry ingredients just until moistened. Fold in cranberries.
- Coat muffin cups with cooking spray or use paper liners; fill three-fourths full with batter. Bake at 400° for 15-20 minutes or until a toothpick inserted near the center comes out clean. Cool for 5 minutes before removing from pans to wire racks. Serve warm. Yield: 1 dozen.
Reviews for Cranberry Orange Muffins(1)
Sort By :
I converted this to a gluten free recipe and it came out delicious! I can only imagine that making it as stated would be just as good. Excellent taste and texture. (Oh, I did change the sugar content because I have one child that finds cranberries VERY sour. I use 1/4 c sugar and 1/4 c Splenda to ramp the sweet up a bit. Just perfect!)