This colorful side dish will complement virtually any meal. The cinnamon and cloves combined with the cranberry sauce and orange sections give this salad an interesting, zesty taste. It's particularly nice at holidays, when its bright color adds a festive touch to your table!
- 1 package (6 ounces) raspberry gelatin
- 2 cups boiling water
- 1 can (14 ounces) whole-berry cranberry sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Dash ground cloves
- 2 cups diced orange sections
- Lettuce leaves, optional
- In a large bowl, dissolve gelatin in boiling water. Stir in cranberry sauce, cinnamon and cloves. Chill until partially set. Add the orange sections. Pour into an oiled 6-cup mold. Chill until set, about 3 hours. Unmold; serve on a lettuce-lined platter if desired. Yield: 8-10 servings.
Originally published as Cranberry/Orange Molded Salad in Country Extra March 1994, p47
Reviews for Cranberry/Orange Molded Salad
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review