Mimosas are just so elegant for Sunday brunch. My recipe uses tart cranberry juice to balance the sweetness of champagne and orange juice. —Shannon Stephens, Lake in the Hills, Illinois
Recommended: Holiday Drinks
- 2 cups fresh or frozen cranberries
- 3 cups orange juice, divided
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 3 bottles (750 milliliters each) Champagne, chilled
- Fresh mint leaves, optional
- Place cranberries and 1 cup orange juice in a blender; cover and process until pureed, stopping to scrape down sides of jar with a rubber spatula as needed. Add lemon juice and remaining orange juice; cover and process until blended.
- Pour 1/3 cup cranberry mixture into each champagne flute or wine glass. Top with 3/4 cup champagne; serve with mint if desired. Yield: 12 servings.
Originally published as Cranberry Orange Mimosas in Taste of Home Christmas Annual Annual 2015, p37
Reviews for Cranberry Orange Mimosas
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review