- 2 cups fresh or frozen cranberries
- 3 cups orange juice, divided
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 3 bottles (750 milliliters each) Champagne, chilled
- Fresh mint leaves, optional
- Place cranberries and 1 cup orange juice in a blender; cover and process until pureed, stopping to scrape down sides of jar with a rubber spatula as needed. Add lemon juice and remaining orange juice; cover and process until blended.
- Pour 1/3 cup cranberry mixture into each champagne flute or wine glass. Top with 3/4 cup champagne; serve with mint if desired. Yield: 12 servings.
Originally published as Cranberry Orange Mimosas in Taste of Home Christmas Annual Annual 2015, p37
Reviews for Cranberry Orange Mimosas
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review