Cranberry Orange Dipping Sauce
If you want to make ordinary fondue extraordinary, whip up a batch of this flavorful sauce. It pairs well with pork, beef and chicken.
8 ServingsPrep: 15 min. + chilling
- 1-1/2 teaspoons cornstarch
- 1-1/2 teaspoons packed brown sugar
- 1/4 cup orange juice
- 1 can (8 ounces) whole-berry cranberry sauce
- Dash ground cinnamon
- In a heavy saucepan, combine the cornstarch, brown sugar and orange
- juice until smooth. Bring to a boil over medium heat; cook and stir
- for 1-2 minutes or until thickened, Remove from the heat; stir in
- the cranberry sauce and cinnamon until blended. Cover and
- refrigerate. Serve cold. Yield: About 1 cup.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (2 tablespoons) equals 49 calories, trace fat (0 saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 6 mg sodium, 13 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, trace protein.