Cranberry-Orange Cordials Recipe
- 1 can (14 ounces) whole-berry cranberry sauce
- 1 cinnamon stick (3 inches)
- 1 whole star anise
- 1/3 cup orange liqueur
- 3/4 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 2 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 6 small mint sprigs
- 1. In a small saucepan, combine the cranberry sauce, cinnamon stick and star anise. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; simmer, uncovered, for 2 minutes, stirring constantly. Stir in liqueur. Set aside to cool; discard cinnamon stick and star anise.
- 2. In a small bowl, beat the yogurt, cream cheese and honey until blended. Divide among six shot or cordial glasses. Top with cooled cranberry mixture. Save any remaining sauce for another use. Garnish with mint sprigs. Yield: 6 servings.
1 serving: 233 calories, 6g fat (4g saturated fat), 18mg cholesterol, 60mg sodium, 37g carbohydrate (29g sugars, 1g fiber), 2g protein.
Reviews for Cranberry-Orange Cordials
"I made this for Christmas and this was easy and delicious!! The only thing different that I did was using orange juice concentrate for the orange liqueur by taste. I definitely will be making this again. Everyone loved this. Thank you TOH for this recipe."