Quick, but elegant makes an ideal recipe for me. I have place all the fixings for the cordials on a tray and let each person make their own. It's fun and save me even more time.Diane Nemitz, Ludington, Michigan
6 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 15 min.
- 1 can (14 ounces) whole-berry cranberry sauce
- 1 cinnamon stick (3 inches)
- 1 whole star anise
- 1/3 cup orange liqueur
- 3/4 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 2 ounces PHILADELPHIA® Cream Cheese, softened
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 6 small mint sprigs
- In a small saucepan, combine the cranberry sauce, cinnamon stick and
- star anise. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; simmer, uncovered, for 2
- minutes, stirring constantly. Stir in liqueur. Set aside to cool;
- discard cinnamon stick and star anise.
- In a small bowl, beat the yogurt, cream cheese and honey until
- blended. Divide among six shot or cordial glasses. Top with cooled
- cranberry mixture. Save any remaining sauce for another use. Garnish
- with mint sprigs. Yield: 6 servings.
To Make Ahead: Cranberry mixture can be made the day before serving. Cover and refrigerate.