Quick but elegant makes an ideal recipe for me. I place all the fixings for the cordials on a tray and let each person make their own. It's fun and saves me even more time. —Diane Nemitz, Ludington, Michigan
Featured In: The 30-Minute Thanksgiving Dinner
- 1 can (14 ounces) whole-berry cranberry sauce
- 1 cinnamon stick (3 inches)
- 1 whole star anise
- 1/3 cup orange liqueur
- 3/4 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 2 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 6 small mint sprigs
- In a small saucepan, combine the cranberry sauce, cinnamon stick and star anise. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; simmer, uncovered, for 2 minutes, stirring constantly. Stir in liqueur. Set aside to cool; discard cinnamon stick and star anise.
- In a small bowl, beat the yogurt, cream cheese and honey until blended. Divide among six shot or cordial glasses. Top with cooled cranberry mixture. Save any remaining sauce for another use. Garnish with mint sprigs. Yield: 6 servings.
Originally published as Cranberry-Orange Cordials in Taste of Home Christmas Annual Annual 2012, p14
Reviews for Cranberry-Orange Cordials
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review