- In a large bowl, beat the cheeses, sugar, cornstarch, orange juice
- and extract until smooth. Add eggs; beat on low speed just until
- combined. Pour half of the batter over crust.
- Place the cranberry sauce, cranberries and water in a food processor;
- cover and process until blended. Gently spread over batter in pan;
- top with remaining batter.
- Place springform pan in a large baking pan; add 1 in. of hot water to
- larger pan. Bake at 325° for 60-70 minutes or until center is
- just set and top appears dull.
- Remove pan from water bath. Cool on a wire rack for 10 minutes.
- Carefully run a knife around edge of pan to loosen; cool 1 hour
- longer. Refrigerate overnight. Just before serving, drizzle with
- chocolate topping.
- Yield: 12 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 slice equals 599 calories, 44 g fat (22 g saturated fat), 169 mg cholesterol, 229 mg sodium, 45 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 9 g protein.