Cranberry-Orange Butter Recipe
This delightful butter comes together in moments. You'll love it on biscuits or toasted baguettes. —Taste of Home Test Kitchen
- 1-1/2 cups butter, softened
- 1/4 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1/2 cup whole-berry cranberry sauce
- 1 teaspoon grated orange peel
- Dash to 1/8 teaspoon almond extract
- 1. In a small bowl, cream butter and confectioners' sugar until light and fluffy. Beat in the cranberry sauce, orange peel and extract. Store in the refrigerator. Yield: 1-3/4 cups.
1 tablespoon: 97 calories, 10g fat (6g saturated fat), 26mg cholesterol, 70mg sodium, 3g carbohydrate (2g sugars, 0g fiber), 0g protein .
Reviews for Cranberry-Orange Butter
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC