- 1-1/2 cups butter, softened
- 1/4 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1/2 cup whole-berry cranberry sauce
- 1 teaspoon grated orange peel
- Dash to 1/8 teaspoon McCormick® Pure Almond Extract
- In a small bowl, cream butter and confectioners' sugar until light and fluffy. Beat in the cranberry sauce, orange peel and extract. Store in the refrigerator. Yield: 1-3/4 cups.
Originally published as Cranberry-Orange Butter in Simple & Delicious
Reviews for Cranberry-Orange Butter
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review