- a boil. Drop bagels, two at a time, into boiling water. Cook for 45
- seconds; turn and cook 45 seconds longer. Remove with a slotted
- spoon; drain on paper towels.
- Whisk egg white and remaining water; brush over bagels. Coat a baking
- sheet with cooking spray and sprinkle with cornmeal. Place bagels 2
- in. apart on prepared pan. Bake at 400° for 18-22 minutes or
- until golden brown. Remove to wire racks to cool. Yield: 9 bagels.
Nutritional Facts: 1 bagel equals 197 calories, trace fat (trace saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 272 mg sodium, 45 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 6 g protein.