Cranberry Oat Yummies Recipe
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 egg
- 1/4 cup egg substitute
- 2 tablespoons corn syrup
- 1-1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 3 cups quick-cooking oats
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1 cup dried cranberries
- In a large bowl, beat butter and sugars. Add egg, egg substitute, corn syrup and vanilla; mix well. Combine the oats, flour, baking soda, cinnamon, baking powder, salt and nutmeg; gradually add to egg mixture and mix well. Stir in cranberries.
- Drop by heaping tablespoonfuls 2 in. apart onto ungreased baking sheets. Bake at 375° for 8-10 minutes or until golden brown. Cool for 2 minutes before removing from pans to wire racks. Yield: 3 dozen.
Reviews for Cranberry Oat Yummies
Sort By :
"Love these, just the right amount of crunchy and sweet. The dried cranberries are an extra special treat! This will be added to my Christmas cookie list."
"I have made these cookies many times and they dissapear very quickly my family loves them. They are a favorite go to recipe"
"I tend to be a meat and potatoes type of chef but when I saw this recipe I had to try it. They turned out absolutely delicious to the point that I tripled the recipe and made a bunch to share at work!"
"Out of the 8 reviews, no one has actually said they made the cookies and how they turned out. I thought the purpose of rating a recipe was to help others to determine if they would make the recipe, how it turned out and any tips or comments if the recipe was a flop. Please stick to the topic of rating the recipe instead of writing about the sugar content. Go on the internet, I am sure there is a something on there that would aid in finding out the sugar content of a recipe. Gee can't get a good review lately."
"Answering Kathyhh's question about the egg substitute. 1/4 cup of egg substitute is one whole egg. So add two eggs into the recipe."