- 1/2 cup plus 2 tablespoons packed brown sugar
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/3 cup canola oil
- 1 egg
- 1 tablespoon fat-free milk
- 3/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1-1/4 cups quick-cooking oats
- 3/4 cup plus 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries
- In a large bowl, combine sugars and oil until blended. Beat in egg, milk and vanilla. Combine the oats, flour, baking soda and salt; gradually add to sugar mixture and mix well. Stir in cranberries.
- Drop by tablespoonfuls onto baking sheets coated with cooking spray. Bake at 375° for 10-12 minutes or until lightly browned. Remove to wire racks. Yield: 2-1/2 dozen.
Originally published as Cranberry Oat Cookies in Quick Cooking September/October 2004, p21
Reviews for Cranberry Oat Cookies
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Nov. 13, 2011
very good cookies, altho i didn't get but 2 dozen, instead of 2 1/2 dozen cookies. Very good, very easy to make cookies.
More Recipe Collections
- Diabetic Desserts >
- Diabetic Recipes >
- Dried Cranberry Recipes >
- Easy Desserts >
- Father's Day Recipes >
- Oatmeal Cookies >