Cranberry-Nut Wild Rice
It's amazing that just a few ingredients can result in such a great-tasting dish. This recipe is a real bonus on busy holidays.#151;Janneen Hosking, Waterford, Wisconsin
12 ServingsPrep: 15 min. Cook: 55 min.
- 2 cups uncooked wild rice
- 8 green onions, thinly sliced
- 3 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- 1 cup dried cranberries
- 2/3 cup pine nuts, toasted
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Cook wild rice according to package directions; drain if necessary.
- In a large skillet, saute onions in 1 tablespoon oil until tender.
- Stir in the rice, cranberries, nuts and remaining oil; heat through.
- Season with salt and pepper. Yield: 12 servings.