It's amazing that just a few ingredients can result in such a great-tasting dish. This recipe is a real bonus on busy holidays.#151;Janneen Hosking, Waterford, Wisconsin
- 2 cups uncooked wild rice
- 8 green onions, thinly sliced
- 3 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- 1 cup dried cranberries
- 2/3 cup pine nuts, toasted
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Cook wild rice according to package directions; drain if necessary. In a large skillet, saute onions in 1 tablespoon oil until tender. Stir in the rice, cranberries, nuts and remaining oil; heat through. Season with salt and pepper. Yield: 12 servings.
Originally published as Cranberry-Nut Wild Rice in Taste of Home Big Book of Christmas 2009
Reviews for Cranberry-Nut Wild Rice
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review