- until soft peaks form. Gradually beat in confectioner's sugar, 1
- tablespoon at a time, on high until stiff peaks form. Gradually fold
- into batter. Spread evenly into prepared pan.
- Bake at 350° for 7-10 minutes or until top springs back when
- lightly touched. Cool for 5 minutes. Invert cake onto a kitchen
- towel dusted with confectioners' sugar. Gently peel off waxed paper.
- Roll up cake in the towel jelly-roll style, starting with a short
- side. Cool on a wire rack.
- For filling, in a small bowl, combine the cream cheese, butter and
- extract. Set aside 1-1/2 teaspoons confectioners' sugar. Gradually
- beat remaining sugar into cream cheese mixture. Unroll cake; spread
- filling to within 1/2 in. of edges. Roll up again. Sprinkle with
- reserved confectioners' sugar. Store in the refrigerator. Yield: 12
Nutritional Facts: 1 slice equals 203 calories, 9 g fat (2 g saturated fat), 77 mg cholesterol, 219 mg sodium, 25 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 6 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 2 fat, 1-1/2 starch.