Cranberry Nut Fudge Recipe
This fast and delicious fudge recipe is Bobby Langley's favorite. "The dried cranberries give it holiday flair," says the Rocky Mount, North Carolina cook.
TOTAL TIME: Prep: 15 + chilling YIELD:16 servings
- 1 teaspoon butter
- 1 can (16 ounces) milk chocolate frosting
- 1 package (11-1/2 ounces) milk chocolate chips
- 1 package (5 ounces) dried cranberries
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- 1. Line an 8-in. square dish with foil and grease the foil with butter; set aside.
- 2. In a heavy saucepan, combine frosting and chocolate chips. Cook and stir over medium-low heat until chips are melted. Stir in cranberries and nuts. Pour into prepared pan.
- 3. Refrigerate until firm, about 2 hours. Using foil, lift fudge out of pan. Discard foil; cut the fudge into 1-in. squares. Store in the refrigerator. Yield: about 2 pounds.
1 serving (1 piece) equals 278 calories, 14 g fat (5 g saturated fat), 5 mg cholesterol, 84 mg sodium, 38 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 2 g protein.
© 2014 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC