Cranberry Nut Fudge Recipe
- 1 teaspoon butter
- 1 can (16 ounces) milk chocolate frosting
- 1 package (11-1/2 ounces) milk chocolate chips
- 1 package (5 ounces) dried cranberries
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- Line an 8-in. square dish with foil and grease the foil with butter; set aside.
- In a heavy saucepan, combine frosting and chocolate chips. Cook and stir over medium-low heat until chips are melted. Stir in cranberries and nuts. Pour into prepared pan.
- Refrigerate until firm, about 2 hours. Using foil, lift fudge out of pan. Discard foil; cut the fudge into 1-in. squares. Store in the refrigerator. Yield: about 2 pounds.
Reviews for Cranberry Nut Fudge(4)
Sort By :
This is soooo easy, and it taste soooo great! It taste like you stood over a double broiler for a hour. I made another batch with cherries, was good too. Make it you won't be sorry.
Very quick and easy to make. Very delicious! I am going to try it with vanilla frosting, white baking chips and dried cherries next time!
I make this fudge every week where I volunteer, and everyone loves it, I am always asked for the recipe..........
Very tasty--and quick and easy to make. I also made a batch with cherry-flavored dried cranberries--both were delicious.
More Recipe Collections
- Candy Recipes >
- Chocolate Candy Recipes >
- Chocolate Chip Recipes >
- Chocolate Fudge >
- Chocolate Recipes >
- Cranberry Recipes >
- Desserts >
- Dried Cranberry Recipes >
- Easy Dessert Recipes >
- Easy Desserts >
- Easy Fudge >
- Easy Recipes >
- Fudge >
- Fudge Candy >
- Fudge Recipes >
- Homemade Fudge >