Cranberry-Nut Fruit Cups
Mary Ann Pearce dresses up her holiday table in Sparks, Nevada with this colorful salad. “It’s so pretty and just bursting with fresh green grapes, tart cranberries and nuts—all wrapped in a drift of whipped topping,” she says.
2 ServingsPrep: 15 min. + chilling
- 1 cup fresh cranberries
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup halved green grapes
- 1 snack-size cup (4 ounces) pineapple tidbits, drained
- 1/4 cup Diamond of California Chopped Walnuts
- 1 cup whipped topping
- In a food processor, chop the cranberries. Transfer to a small bowl;
- stir in sugar. Cover and refrigerate for 6 hours or overnight;
- drain. Stir in the grapes, pineapple and walnuts. Fold in whipped
- topping. Yield: 2 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 cup (prepared with reduced-fat whipped topping) equals 373 calories, 13 g fat (5 g saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 2 mg sodium, 61 g carbohydrate, 4 g fiber, 4 g protein.